Hosting: How to Add FSB Managed from OTO if missed by user (aka 1-Click wont let me add stores)
Posted by Barbara House on 06 November 2014 10:30 PM
Our users from the JVZoo purchase of the FSB Managed are missing the steps when walking through the documentation. They either get the FSB Managed and forgot to add the hosting - or vice versa.
Ensure they have paid for this by checking in manage.freshstorebuilder.com
Make sure you have the correct FSB account email
Make sure you know which hosting domain should have the managed package. Some users have more than one hosting package. It's rare, but it happens. Also previously cancelled hosting domains still show in the dropdown in WHMCS (which confused me initially).
For our example here - Sheila Rich contact us on the helpdesk saying the 1-Click Installed wouldn't let her add additional stores.
I verified payment, did a little detective work to find the correct domain and account email.
Step 1: Login to WHMCS and go to Orders => Add New Order
Step 2: Fill in the following information (see image below)
- Client: Use the dropdown to find the client
- Promotion Code: In this case it was the one for the FSB Managed Lifetime $57 OTO which was IB2WCU6P4k
- Order Status : I left as Pending on this screen just in case
- Checkboxes were all checked, I left them that way
- Product / Service: Find the product - in this case Unlimited Fresh Store Builder Managed
- Domain: Enter the domain that this will be linked to
- Enter the FBS Account Email:
- Click Submit Order
Step 3: You will now be on the Manage Order screen (see screenshot)
I forgot to take the screnshot before I did it -but you want to click the Accept Order button
Step 4: Go back and verify that the managed package now shows for the client. I also had Sheila's current cpanel login, so I went there to check also to be sure.